What's new

Recent content by rarmada

1. R

"Failed to publish design to Keyshot" mesage

For some reason I get this message with some designs when trying to export to bip. Apparently there is nothing wrong with the model. This always happens to me after I modify a model. I just don´t know what I may be doing wrong. Any one is having the same problem? Rarmada
  2. R

Processor or Graphics Card?

Thanks for the help Do I have to update from Window 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Pro to run AD/Hypeshot? Axel
  3. R

Polipropilene Plastic

Hi, I need to simulate a plastic called polypropylene in HS. Is the kind of plastic you will find in plastic container for kitchen like the ones from Rubbermaid and others (see image of a polypropylene CD case). Is clear but kind of cloudy not completely transparent. I can get crystal like...
  4. R

Distorted part when exporting to STP

It worked! Ralf, Can you explain to me what was I doing wrong? Thanks rarmada
  5. R

No luck yet Ralf, could you try to open my exported STP version attached? Thanks rarmada
  6. R

I am using V11.2 Could that be an issue? I also try to importe the STP part to Alibre Design and got the same distortion. rarmada
  7. R

Hi, When I export this part (see attached file and images) as a STP file and try to open it in Rhino or other 3d software I get the part with some duplicated or mirrored parts. Is there a problem with the original model? Thanks rarmada
  8. R

What is worng?

Thanks! It worked perfectly rarmada
  9. R

What is worng?

I made this part (see attached files) using 3d sketch but every time I open the file the rendered image is distorted. Once re-draw all features the rendering is correct but if I export the part to make a 2d detail drawing the line drawing is distorted again. Can any one tell me what am I doing...