What's new

Recent content by RobinS

1. R

Mouse pointer is too precise

Yes this solved my issue! Thank you very much. Now it's quite a bit easier to click on lines in the drawings. Amazing.
  2. R

Mouse pointer is too precise

Is there any update on this? I find the to be a very annoying problem. It makes doing a set of drawings like twice as frustrating.
  3. R

Constraining sketched elements to auto-generated views in Drawing

Yes! This seems to be the same issue. Thank you very much for sending in to Alibre so they can chew on it. The temp fix that Brian found is good to know, but often this bug shows itself without any other dimensions/constraints already added whatsoever. Let's hope they get it worked out in the...
  4. R

Well, I just tried it again with a new drawing of the same part and you're absolutely correct. It started to work. I have no idea how I messed it up, but I tried many times before posting the question. Perhaps next time I'll just kill the drawing and start again. Thank you very much Stefan for...
  5. R

I have my 3d models and now I'm making drawings of them. I need to be able to sketch elements (lines and circles) on to the drawing views and constrain my sketched elements to existing views (tangent, midpoint, etc). I can certainly dimension to the sketched items, but I cannot constrain. I...