What's new

Recent content by rogpf44

1. R

Another License Question

Thanks for the replies. DavidJ Yes, it is the 30 day activation on my system that appears to be not working correctly. I will re-install the software this weekend to see if this helps the issue. Max If I am not on active maintenance, can I change my lic type?
  2. R

Another License Question

Sorry, it was not really an “error” message. It was the message that Alibre could not connect to the server. I do not remember the exact wording.
  3. R

Another License Question

Hello, First, my work system is not connected to the internet, so I have to occasionally carry the system into another room with internet access to update the lic. This availability is not available to me 24/7, so I occasionally have to wait to run the software if I miss the opportunity. My...
  4. R

Broken Text Boxes

Hello, Does anyone know if this issue happens with Windows 8/8.1? (ver2017.0) Thank you, Ernie
  5. R

Broken Text Boxes

Hello, Any new information on this issue? I am not on maintenance and am using version 2017.0. I was thinking about upgrading to windows 10, but this thread has put a temporary halt to that. I need to upgrade to win 10 due to requirements of my other software(video). But this would end me...
  6. R

BOM Question

Thank you both for the replies. This will especially help a great deal on any future projects that I may have.
  7. R

BOM Question

Hello, As I have stated in my previous post, I am just getting back to using the software after 2-3 years of zero usage. Even back when I used the program frequently, I only used the BOM occasionally and I never really knew what its full features were, so please consider me a newbie in regards...
  8. R

How to Get Rid of Unneeded Files?

“No. If you do your save as from the main assembly drawing (as I said in my first post) everything included in that drawing eg: assemblies, parts and BOM will be saved.” When I do this I will get the one drawing with BOM, but the rest of the drawing/BOM’s are missing. And I also get the above...
  9. R

Thank you to all who took the time to reply to my issue. Unfortunately, I can not get either one to work. I am sure it is something that I have done, or am doing, but below are the results of trying the suggestions. Bigseb Using this (save as, then save all as) the correct part/assembly files...
  10. R

Hello, Boy, this getting old is getting rough. After getting back into the software after taking 2-3 years off, I am amazed at what I have forgotten. My Problem: I volunteered to help a friend with a “quick” project that turned into an extended undertaking. My error was to not follow my...
  11. R

Response Question

I did receive a reply approx 8 hours later. It was at midnight my time. As I stated I am not on maintenance and I did not expect this to get corrected this soon. Thank you Alibre. Ernie
  12. R

Response Question

Hello, Just a quick question. I have a lic problem and I am not on maintenance. The email I just received from submitting a ticket stated it could take up to 3 days if you are not on maintenance. Has anyone else had to wait the full 3 days? Thank you, Ernie (this is not meant as a...
  13. R

Backup Image Question

Hello, After reading the following thread, I now have a question: https://www.alibreforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/files-to-back-up.20130/ When you do a disk image, should you have Alibre activated or de-activated? I just imaged my system with the software deactivated as I originally...
  14. R

Renewing Maintenance Question and a Thank You

Geomagic has not returned my phone call for 4 days now, so I though I would ask the question here. First, my version is: PRODUCTVERSION 15,0,2,15088 32-bit I will not be renewing my maintenance, and since so many things have changed, I wanted to make sure I understood what will happen to my...
  15. R

GM Version 16?

Larry, I originally contacted tech support and they promptly got back to me and stated the $200 price and that if I needed any more information, or wanted to purchase the item, I should contact Geomagic sales. It has been a while since I have worked a “normal” job, so I have asked around if...