What's new

Recent content by simrae

1. S

Incorrect icons for section views

That's makes it all the more bizarre...
  2. S

Incorrect icons for section views

Is it me, or are the icons for the YZ and ZX section view buttons mixed up? The labelling seems correct - just the icon appear to be wrong.
  3. S

Fixed - Problem adding Precise Section view to a complex assembly

Yeah, I'm having similar problems with some assemblies built under 2018 when opened in 2019 - they work fine if you go into the Display Settings under System Options and select "Use Legacy Display" - obviously you lose the ability to use the nice new stuff, but at least you can open your file!
  4. S

2019 - No shading in sectioned parts

Thanks Ralf - you've pointed me in the right direction, However there appears to be something weird (possibly unique to my machine). My settings all agree with those that you point to (apart from the scale being 1.00), however, if I change the scale, save the file and then reopen the drawing...
  5. S

This was a fresh drawing. I wondered if it was something to do with the template I use, but I have created a new model exported it to a blank (i.e. no template) sheet, and get the same results. very strange...
  6. S

Hi, my 2D drawings don't seem to display any shading/hatch pattern when I create a section view. Has anyone else found this?