What's new

Recent content by SPiche

1. S

V9 upgrade

same problem here
  2. S

Detail View Circle

Detail View Circle Hello all, I was wondering if it is possible to rotate the flag on a detail view circle? My problem is that I created a detail view, however the flag and letter callout wound up in the middle of my part. I need to figure out...
  3. S

Change color of individual faces

Change color of individual faces Hey all, I was wondering if others out there would like the ability to select the color of an individual face? I think this would be a helpful feature. What do others think of this idea? Steve
  4. S

part library

Hello all, Has anyone heard the status of the Part library lately? It is so much more convienient than using the Ohyeahcad site.... any info is appreciated steve
  5. S

Spaceball 4000

Spaceball 4000 Hey all, I have been trolling around on ebay for awhile looking for a spaceball. I see that there are a ton of spaceball 4000's going for about 100 bucks or there about. My question is, is anyone out there using a 4000 model...
  6. S

Alibre Design on a laptop

Alibre Design on a laptop Hey all, My question to everyone out there is anyone running alibre on a laptop? And if so, what make/model and how is the performance? Probably going to be traveling alot with a new position I just accepted, but still need...