What's new

Recent content by steved

1. S

Working with copies/clones of sketches

Hi Ben Do you really need to use the actual profile sketch I have done a lot of work with extrusions but, I used an approximate sketch that would produce as few surfaces as possible to keep the file size to a minimum. Cheers Steve
  2. S

OT: General Discussion

Hi Jeff Still in the vacuum world I will let you know the details when I have started. Cheers Steve :D :D
  3. S

OT: General Discussion

Hi All I am back in work I start my new job on the 15th of March :D :D :D :D and will have to learn Pro E. :) :) cheers Steve
  4. S

Design part in within an assembly..

Off topic I know but, I spotted this NSU RO80 in france last summer, nice reg number to go with it. Cheers Steve
  5. S

TIP: RED/UNDEFINED DIMENSION

Deleting the view does change the dimensions to black but they are still disassociated and not to be trusted. Cheers Steve
  6. S

Vault restore

An after all that the folder that I wantedwas not on the backup. :oops: Cheers Steve
  7. S

Vault restore

Sorted by changing the sequence of iputing data into the add dialogue box. Cheers Steve
  8. S

Vault restore

Yes I can see that but it is a different vault name. Cheers Steve
  9. S

Vault restore

I allways get an error message that says the rpc server is unavailable. Cheers Steve
  10. S

Alibre .arb file to v12

I am currently running v12 beta how can i migrate a v10 .arb file into the Alibre vault, the date migrtation tool does not allow me to select the .arb files. Cheers Steve
  11. S

Vault restore

yes I have tried typing in the new name but it does not work. Cheers Steve
  12. S

Vault restore

I believe so. Cheers Steve
  13. S

Vault restore

Hi David Sorry but, I do not undrstand what you are saying I can presently access the two pre existing vaults but not the new one without logging on or off. Cheers Steve
  14. S

Vault restore

I have successfully restored an Alibre vault from a CD backup taken from another computer. I can see the vault in the admistrator settingds, but not in the client settings or when exploring Mfiles even after setting the user for the same as the existing vaults. :? Any help would be greatly...
  15. S

Bill of material updates

I guess that some things just never change.:( Cheers Steve