What's new

Recent content by wathavy

1. W

Searching in Vault

Oops, sorry, I messed up my memory. It was you who mentioned it earlier, Nate. :D Have you posted it as tips & tricks for Vault, yet....:?:
  2. W

Adding a feature pattern

Besides, somehow Alibre doesn't make the sketch pattern historical, I recommend to use feature pattern instead.
  3. W

Searching in Vault

Gee! That's a great tip! :shock:
  4. W

Adding a feature pattern

Hi. I think you could sketch pattern and apply. Then you could extrude cut if you want, for example.
  5. W

Assembly contraints in Ver 8

The last edge mate constraint is suppressed instead I inserted part's reference plane to mate with assembly's plane. I wonder if it helps. P.S. I guess the picture already explains, though. I attached Alibre step file. If you export any model to Alibre step from Ver8 you will see version...
  6. W

alibre problem

Re: :oops:
  7. W

Alibre Support getting cut back?

You're welcome, Miles. # May be this is the first time to be said so by him. 8)
  8. W

Mouse centered rotation to view !

Mouse centered rotation to view ! Hi, I really miss this feature with Alibre. After I get used to use it with CoCreate OSDM, I cannot stay without it. Just say ' follow mouse' will let any point to rotation center is too nice to use. Please put this in V10. (I...
  9. W

Change color of individual faces

That's great. And I hope you come up with external thread too....
  10. W

How to upload binary.

How to upload binary. Any messages, but no blank.
  11. W

Speed

Hi Andy. I made a press machine with AD. AD will not allow me to add more parts unless it takes good amount of time, by the time I nealy completed the design. When I opened the exported STEP design with CoCreate's OneSpaceModeling2005, somewhat similar to your SW performance is found...
  12. W

Scale sketch avialble also?

Meant to be sole CAD... might be. Thank you Miles. Alibre perhaps would like to be unique in the field, .... :shock:
  13. W

Scale sketch avialble also?

Scale sketch avialble also? Hi. With Feature, one could scale and resize the feature, right. Is there a 'scale' command available for sketch before it becomes solid feature? Thank you.
  14. W

Left Hand/Right Hand Parts

user-guide-90.pdf I agree with Rob. At the same time, thanks to your query I start looking into the manual 'user-guide-90.pdf'. In the Index 'Feature''Mirror' is just mentioned. It is exactly the 'Hidden feature' :lol: .. like...