What's new

Recent content by webdes

1. W

Publishing to pdf

There is a problem to publishing pdf. It doesn´t look in right proportion. I upload a example. I need to publish it a4 or a3 landscape format. My other computer makes it well. What should I do?
  2. W

Licence key

Thank you! I´ll do that!
  3. W

Licence key

I have a question about licencing. I have 5 licences and got new computer. Can I use that licence which was in my old computer?
  4. W

How to add BOM´s to the drawing sheets

I have made many sheets in the drawing and put BOM for the first sheet. I need to add different boms to other sheets but program won´t let me. What would be the solution? Thank you!
  5. W

2D missing

Nope, full version, Expert I have two similar projects, one of them works great but second won´t. Drawing disappears when alibre is "accessing data". Why?
  6. W

2D missing

I have made 3D with 4 configurations, and also made 4 2D drawings from each configuration. I did it and seemed to work but when I next time tried to open the drawings, then first it shows the drawing but later it disappears and leaves only these adjustments I made in drawing mode. Can you tell...
  7. W

Is Hypershot included with Pro and Expert?

Pardon, I already got my answer:)
  8. W

Is Hypershot included with Pro and Expert?

I have Alibre Expert. But when I log into the download page then I can´t see hypershot link to get a licence. Where I can get it then?
  9. W

Mirror problem

Superb!! My MB has a proper fender now:). Thanks to you. Helpful tutorial!
  10. W

Mirror problem

That is great! Thank you! But how did you do it?
  11. W

Mirror problem

Okay but what about edge chamfer?
  12. W

Mirror problem

Hello I am new here like I am new using alibre:p. Glad I found this forum. Question: Why mirrored features like EdgeChamfer 3 and Shell didn´t mirrored. How can I fix the problem? Thank you!