What's new

Welding Empire

Hello Alibre Community,

I'm Kieran, the founder of Welding Empire, and it's a pleasure to join this vibrant forum. As a newcomer to Alibre, I'm already impressed with its capabilities and excited about integrating it into my work.

A bit about me - I bring nearly 25 years of experience in the welding industry. My journey has spanned a diverse range of projects, from converting American cars to right-hand drive, to crafting 130ft aluminum super yachts. My passion for welding and fabrication has been the cornerstone of my career, and I'm eager to share this knowledge with you all.

At Welding Empire (weldingempire.com), we're dedicated to answering questions and providing insights into the world of welding. Our YouTube channel, also named Welding Empire, offers a wealth of information, tips, and tricks for both novices and seasoned professionals.

I'm here not just to share my expertise but also to learn from this community. The intersection of CAD design and welding is an area ripe with potential, and I believe that together, we can explore innovative approaches to fabrication and design.

If you have any questions about welding techniques, project challenges, or simply want to discuss the synergy between CAD design and welding, feel free to reach out.

Looking forward to engaging discussions, learning from you, and contributing to this community.

Best regards,

Kieran | Founder, Welding Empire
Birthday
Apr 4, 1981 (Age: 43)
Website
https://weldingempire.com/
Occupation
1st Class Welder

Contact

Last Name
Proven
Facebook