What's new

Recent content by Welding Empire

1. Welding Empire

Excited to Join as a New Alibre User

Cheers. I am really impressed with the community and the software, so it is a pleasure to work with.
  2. Welding Empire

Cheers Albie0803, I know where to ask a question if I ever get stuck. I see there are a lot of super users on the forum.
  3. Welding Empire

I bet owning both a lathe and a CNC router has opened up a world of possibilities for countless projects. Pictured here is the render of my latest endeavor. I've been fascinated by the idea of creating a cyber truck-inspired pizza oven. Currently, I'm in the process of designing molds for...
  4. Welding Empire

Yes, Harold_L has some advanced sheet metal videos. He started busting out the f(x) formulas in one of his videos and at that stage, it was in the outer atmosphere above my head. But have now tried to use his style when it makes sense. You mentioned him in a YouTube comment so I am grateful for...
  5. Welding Empire

Hey Nate, Cheers for the welcome.:)
  6. Welding Empire

Hi gwbruce, Thank you. I'm sure I will try and save my hair and reach out to the group if I get too stuck.
  7. Welding Empire

Hi Stu, Thanks for your comment. I see there are a lot of car guys on here. Many people think engine conversions seem easy if the engine bay is big enough, but the real work comes when it's time to make everything work better than the previous powertrain. Fuel systems, instrumentation, and drive...
  8. Welding Empire

Hi Konstantinos. I get a lot of value out of your YouTube channel. I have watched and rewatched the sheet metal video Rookie to Rocking It. It has been invaluable to my latest build, so I really appreciate you posting the videos to help others. The engine bay is empty at the moment. The motor...
  9. Welding Empire

Cheers GIOV, I remember when I did my welding course close to 25 years ago there was a Fronius AC/DC TIG it was well over 10,000 back then and state of the art. Clearly, they haven't rested on their laurels.
  10. Welding Empire

Hi Jim, Thanks for the welcome. Learning machining is high on the wish list for me. The possibilities are endless if you have a lathe or a mill.
  11. Welding Empire

Thank you for such a warm welcome to the Alibre forum! It's great to be part of a community that values skilled fabrication and mutual assistance. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the TIG welding video with the aluminum cans. I have a project in mind and would like your input. In my spare time, I'm...
  12. Welding Empire

Hi everyone, I'm Kieran from Welding Empire, newly diving into Alibre for bringing my fabrication projects from concept to reality. With 25 years in welding, I'm excited about the possibilities Alibre opens up in design and fabrication. If you have questions about welding processes, selecting...