What's new

Global Parameters in Atom3D

frogydiak

Hello! I'm creating a project with multiple parts and wanted to create a global parameters so I can reuse parameters in each parts. Is it something possible in Atom3D version? When I tried to select global parameters in the dropdown and then define my parameters, after clicking OK all the values I set as Global Parameters are gone and everything is under All Parameters. Am I missing something? Also, I don't have that f(x) icon just below the X (delete) button:

1700458663923.png

Thanks!

JASII

Please, this subject is into "Using Alibre Design".
With all due respect, this Forum section is " Alibre Design and General Topics" and I think the OP was correct in posting here as there are no separate sections for Atom 3D, Pro nor Expert (which I would be all in favor of !!!) Therefore, we are relegated to discuss Alibre's entire suite of CAD offerings here. ....but, again, some subfolders for each level of product would be nice!!! Jerry.

Ken226

Alibre Super User
While Professional and Expert are both called Alibre Design, I can certainly understand why someone wouldn't be sure where to put ann Atom question.

There's probably some kind of technical reason why it"s so difficult to add a "Using Alibre Atom" forum, since it has been asked for so many times and hasn't happenned.

Last edited: