What's new

Search results for query: atom3d api

1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: api
  1. stepalibre

Can't get suppressed sub-sub-assemblies.

You are correct, I used to save Alibre files as OLE objects in office documents. @cadtec's approach is likely similar, a view of the database: https://www.alibre.com/forum/index.php?threads/zdb-pdm-for-alibre-design-and-atom3d.22283/ I wonder what is gained by not using the API if the same...
  2. stepalibre

Just bought software and interface different than trial

I understand completely, my thoughts were focused on new Atom3D users and that the tools should be standard in 2024. I learned CAD 1st in 2D AutoCAD and MicroStation. I used only the line command at the commandline for years until I learned the other tools. Older versions of Alibre Design wasn't...
  3. L

Why won't GUI less initialize?

OK so just a coincidence we had similar failures for completely different reasons. I agree the API surely doesn't provide a loophole to turn Atom3D into Pro!
  4. stepalibre

...available to all. Atom3D's Export feature (using the GUI) omits IGES and Parasolid, but they're accessible from the API? I searched for atom3d api and found this: https://www.alibre.com/forum/index.php?search/350808/&q=atom3d+api&o=date and this...
  5. NateLiquidGravity

Spreadsheet add in not working

There is an API property of parameters called IADParameter.ExternallyDriven that is a Boolean that can be set. I can't say for certain but I imagine that can turn off the connection. I'll write a script to test that this weekend. If it works perhaps someone else can make an addon to test in Atom3D.
  6. stepalibre

I was curious so I installed Atom3D. Headless mode worked first attempt. I would still get confirmation regarding whether Atom3D API access is supported. I'm not an Atom3D user and am unsure if there are any limitations via the API. - Windows 11 VM - Alibre Atom3D v27.0.1 - 27039 I created a...
  7. stepalibre

You should get an answer about Atom3D and API access. I don't know if it's officially supported.
  8. stepalibre

API access may not be available for Atom3D because Alibre Script is not.