What's new

Search results

1. KRELER

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

3840x2160 @ 100%
  2. KRELER

I hate Alibre 2019

Try to update to the 2019 SP1 version first (20.0.7.20065) which is available right now!!
  3. KRELER

AD 2019.0 under new Win10 May2019 Feature Update

Running W10 1903 with AD 2019. No problems so far!
  4. KRELER

Just installed the 2018.2 update! In first instance the Application.VisualStyleState problem still exists… However, after I manually disabled “Use Glass Mode for Ribon” from the “System Options”-> “Display” -> “General” tab, the problem is finally solved finally after a month of struggle!
  5. KRELER

Any info about when this update will be released Max? As the fixed W10 1809 update is rolling out right now, and makes AD hard to use...
  6. KRELER

2018 is live

Up and running already! :)
  7. KRELER

2018 revised ship date: 4/11 (Wednesday)

Great! Will it work OOB with Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (1803) which is about to be released tomorrow as well?
  8. KRELER

Home Window 2018

That looks great Max! Can't wait when you provide us the link so we can testdrive 2018.0 Preview ourselves!!
  9. KRELER

Design (etc) explorer deep dive

Move the "Undo" button to a safer distance next to the "Save" button!! I think you understand why… o_O
  10. KRELER

Latest release

Noticeably better import!
  11. KRELER

Importing a step file

Hello Mareike, Here is your converted part. I included the AD_PRT and the packaged version AD_PKG into the zip file! Succes ermee! :)
  12. KRELER

VisualCAM for Geomagic

Same problem over here in first instance. However MecSoft just released version 4.0.17 yesterday which seems to fix the problem!
  13. KRELER

Again?...Really?...Reboot/ Restart endless loop...REALLY?

Already tried 15.0.2.15088 ?
  14. KRELER

Geomagic Design 2014 changelog ??

So still no changelog? Max anything?
  15. KRELER

Geomagic Design 2014 changelog ??

Is there any changelog info available regarding the new Geomagic Design 2014 (15082) which is released yesterday? Except for the new Geomagic icons? :D Anyone?
  16. KRELER

Alibre CAM V3

Hi Miles, In mean time I contacted MecSoft about this, and this was their response; "Yes, we are working with AD very closely and there should not be more than 1 month or so wait in the worst case scenario from the moment they launch a new version until we have support for it. If you are...
  17. KRELER

Alibre CAM V3

I think it is still a fair deal! Alibre CAM Basic v2 was for free, but with Alibre CAM v3 you are able to use the FreeMILL configuration which is almost similar to the old Alibre CAM Basic v2. The only downside is that Mecsoft can't guarantee that Alibre CAM v3 will work with the upcoming...
  18. KRELER

Alibre CAM V3

For everyone out there; MecSoft just released Alibre CAM 3! It can be donwloaded from http://www.alibrecam.com
  19. KRELER

New Version?

Since today there is a new version available for download: 2.0.0.6.9 Unfortunatly no idea what's new... Changelog anyone?