What's new

Search results

1. M

Design Check Crash after installtion.

Design Check Crash after installtion. Hello! I have just downloaded Algor Design Check and before I am asked to provide any license info I receive the following: "FEMPRO Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."...
  2. M

Consultant Program

Consultant Program Hello! I have been thinking about joining the consultant program. However I am not certain how useful it is. 1) Is it possible to know how many tenders are requested per week or something like that? 2) Is there any activity...
  3. M

Library of Flanges

Library of Flanges Hello! I use Alibre Pro and from time to time I need to model flanges. ANSI flanges for piping and pressure vessels. Does there exist som type library that i could use? Best Regards, MagneO
  4. M

SUN Java Desktop

SUN Java Desktop Hello! I seem to remember that Alibre at some point was Java based to a certain degree. I wonder if it possible to run Alibre on the Sun Java desktop (that is now free including a complete OS)? Best Regards, Magne
  5. M

Export of parameters

Export of parameters Helllo! I am evaluating Alibre V8. When I export parameters the parameters seems to be divided by a factor of 10. I.e 10 becomes 1 and 5 becomes 0,5. I take it I am doing something wrong here but what? I am using millimeters as...