What's new

Search results

1. S

External tread

External tread example
  2. S

External threads.....

Hi All, Perhaps this is what you all are looking for. Make a sketch such as you can retrieve in the binaries section. And make afterwards of this sketch for each dimension (tread) a catalog feature. it is certainally not what it must be, but the view is certain not bad. Alibre has no...
  3. S

New drawing features Alibre 9.0

Hello Volker, thanks for the information! But there must be nevertheless a simple manner to do this. My mousepointer become very nervously if I do this in the drawing I had hoped that with version 9 the problem would be solved. the roughness sign still not snap to a character line...
  4. S

New drawing features Alibre 9.0

New drawing features Alibre 9.0 Alibre wrote "New Features in Alibre Design 9.0..... Various Drawing enhancements for aligning dimensions, improved layer support, new tolerance type etc." Is There, someone, who has seen this. Not in my version of alibre ! ...
  5. S

Licence issue - Again!!!!!!!!

Lcguias this is because you changed your machine ID of XP. Go to computer in XP. then to computername and then press the change button now you can modify your computername. Give in your old computer name. I even believe that you can ask your old computer name at Alibre.com Under the tab...
  6. S

part library

To Scott, I find it a good solution I love it ! finally whe have a library with european suppliers. Keep up the good work ! Note that standardparts cant be changed normally ! :wink:
  7. S

V9.0 Drawing Import Planning

aa1 Thank you for giving us this opportunity. I find this very well! But do not forget the nature of the matter. The drawingmodule need more than this! Look the following; What I misses most is the possibility of placing dimensions on a correct distance of each other. For example on a...
  8. S

Problem with ATI X600 - 256Mb

Problem with ATI X600 - 256Mb Hello forum members, Is there someone who can help me? I have serious problems with my graphic card ATI X600xt-256Mb get some flikker..... on screen... mostly with de drawingmodule
  9. S

Automated titleblocks ?

Automated titleblocks ? How can I use the system parameters like "stock size","supplier" etc in my titleblocks. I now you can retrieve them in a BOM, but (possible) not in a titleblock. Note : My English language is not this way well. My apologies...