What's new

Search results

1. D

QC drawing

I have a molded part that has shrunk in Z less than in x and y . The part is acceptable as molded but I need to change callout dimensions in a drawing for QC without changing the model. Anybody know how I can do this??
  2. D

exported files have missing faces

I have missing faces when exporting files to SW and to Bobcad even though the check part utility in very high accuracy shows no problems Tried exporting step,sat and x_t, have had to resort to getting a friend with SW to repair the model and send back to me so I could cut them
  3. D

imported files have multiple broken faces in 2019

Is there any way to fix solid models that come into alibre with broken faces. There are not surface tools like ruled etc.??
  4. D

Save operation encountered error in 2019

Since installing 2019 last week(build 20047) Sometimes it wont save after I have spent many hours working on a model Error message is attached ...very frustrating
  5. D

Measure tool gone

Measure tool window is gone. I can get a measurement by selecting a feature and shift selecting another and the distance come up at the bottom of the screen ,but the window that lets you select angle or another feature is gone???