What's new

Search results

1. T

What new workstation to buy?

I have not been having good fortune since I retired when it comes to buying a new workstation. Historically I have used Lenovo laptops because I traveled a lot and they fit in my briefcase, had very good performance and took the beating a road warrior gave out. But after I retired I went...
  2. T

How to use Alibre 2d drawing tools

I would like a article or even a linked way to go through the Knowledge Base that explores and illustrates how to use these tools. Years ago I remember reading such a monolog but I can no longer find it or a way to recreate it. TomB
  3. T

Analyzing and Constraints

Is a tool available which will look through the list of all assembly constraints and list all components which are one part of a constraint with a named component. In operation I would likbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbe to select a component from the design explorer and then have it...
  4. T

profile page access

How do I find my profile pages so that I can change my password?
  5. T

Drawing shown at startup

Is it possible to do away with the fancy drawings that are shown at startup. They are pretty and probably would be well suited to showing clients but I don't have clients and just want to draw up and dimension weldments. I don't need to know that I could color render drawing and I really don't...
  6. T

refinding a link to utube about sheet metal

Late last Saturday night I was looking on the forum for information on doing a sheet metal part. I found a hot link to Youtube or utube that bridged to several (maybe 5) videos on using sheet metal tools. It was exactly what I needed however I neglected to bookmark it. This evening I tried to...