What's new

Search results

1. ruesve

VB.Net API Development

this problem is outdated and a solution has already been found. Therefore this thread can be closed.
  2. ruesve

TXT to Reference-Points

Hi Stefan, Thank you very much for your answer and your solution, it works really great. Best Regards, Sven
  3. ruesve

TXT to Reference-Points

Hello Everybody, I want to import my txt with xyz coordinates into alibre design as Reference Points: this is how i tested this: inputfile = r"C:\Users\Sven\Downloads\3D_20190829_095023_pt.txt" f = open(inputfile) for line in f: cords = line.split(',') cords[0] = float(cords[0])...
  4. ruesve

Implement Software into Alibre

@albie0803 I just saw your thread about running external software with buttons or to add buttons to alibre design. This was just something what i was trying about, but at the moment i have no idea to code the dll or what does it have to contain,so it would be nice if i can use yours instead than...
  5. ruesve

Implement Software into Alibre

Hello everybody, I'm about to implement a software into alibre that i have a button in the ribbon-bar. I looked at the addon's folder, and checked another addon wich was already installed. I created the shortcut to the software, the ADC-File, the ICO-File and a dll. but i don't know what have...
  6. ruesve

Trying to use API first time

thank you very much, i will look at it.
  7. ruesve

VB.Net API Development

Hello Everybody, I'm trying to develope an addon for Alibre Design in VB.Net I tried it with the manual wich has been delivered with Alibre Design and with entry's on this Forum. I get the same error over time and time with or without debugging: Wich is translated like this: "The File or...
  8. ruesve

Trying to use API first time

I Know this is an old Thread but Hello everybody, Is this file still available for 2017 because the api-help is still older than everything else, and the forum links doesn't work anymore since the posts have moved from one page to another best regards, Sven