What's new

Search results

1. wiabggwin

Help with sheetmetal pattern rotation

When I encounter this problem I will make a configuration with the part unbent using the unbend tool. Then create a Assembly, bring in that part with the correct configuration (unbent) then you can precisely place the part in space to best suit you needs. Then create a drawing of that Assembly...
  2. wiabggwin

Improvemants to Alibre Script

Hi All How about a better way to handle REV Levels. More specific rev history and descriptions. Now it seems the on;y way to handle this is with notes or tables (not very practical). Something like how the BOM works now but for revisions.
  3. wiabggwin

Using alibre for circuit diagrams and printed circuits

Trust me! You do not want to do this in Alibre design. I did a ladder diagram for a punch press control (I did it) but it was a nightmare.
  4. wiabggwin

New error starting 2018.2

Great now I have this problem. Just started now Today. Causation/correlation whatever can this be fixed
  5. wiabggwin

Stacked Fractions

What's a stacked format?
  6. wiabggwin

Improvemants to Alibre Script

I asked this before and I'll ask it again. Need to be able to tie entities created with a script with parameters. I have a script that I use to put, sometimes hundreds of hole in a panel all different diameters. It works great BUT if I make a mistake then I start over or I have to manually...
  7. wiabggwin

Dimple on a Bend?

Nice! Thank you! Knocking myself out on how I would do exactly what you have done. I owe you a beer!
  8. wiabggwin

Dimension Association WIZO

Normally one would open a sketch on a plane and put, say, circles on it and then dimension them as needed. So they are tied to that entity , D1, D2, D3..etc. At that point should I need to alter an entities position, just open the equation editor and do so. With this script the entities are...
  9. wiabggwin

Dimension Association WIZO

Hi All I have been desiring a way to put many many holes into sheet metal panels in alibre design for some time now. Dealing with, at times, 25, 50 ..... 100 holes at unique locations, To do this parametrically is soooo time consuming. I have a Third party 2D CAD that I will use since I can...