What's new

Search results

1. L

Need 2 Acme T10-2 nuts [ FOUND ]

Not a expert at such things but believe you will have a hard time finding a 10mm hex shaped nut with a 2 mm lead. It would seem having such a item would be confused easily to standard hardware pitch. If it is truly a acme lead screw you have and need hex shaped then might have modify something...
  2. L

Best way to generate gears in Alibre Design Expert ?

Another option for gear creation can be found at www.gear2motion.com. Not free though (looks to be up to $120). You might recognize the creator of it, Art Fenerty, who was heavily involved in the creation of the well known hobbyist CNC software Mach3. Though admittedly have not played with much...
  3. L

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

Laptop: 3200x1800 @225%
  4. L

Timing Pulleys from DXF

Hey there Stefan, Sorry slow on response, that 4 letter curse word that starts with W always get in the way of doing what I want. Thanks for the part, that looks to be a correct sprocket. Need to see if matches up with some generated by site Lew pointed out above and if good going to try...
  5. L

Alibre Script - script requests

I was recently trying trying to create a timing pulley as shown in: https://www.alibreforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/timing-pulleys-from-dxf.20725/ Lew was able to point to site which allowed me to create a working GT2 profile pulley dxf for what I was asking about but a script to cleanly...
  6. L

Timing Pulleys from DXF

Lew, Well, that sites dxf generator worked great! Exactly as desired. Thanks bunches!! Took me a couple to figure out to copy its output, paste into notepad and rename to a .dxf. I think I had seen that site before though never tried using. Figured a dxf generator is a dxf generator. Really...
  7. L

Timing Pulleys from DXF

Hey there Lew, Thanks for the quick reply. Big fan of your works I have seen on GrabCAD and other places. Much thanks for your efforts you have uploaded for all to use. Right now I am working on getting my desktop computer up and running to verify my problems are not just a computer problem...
  8. L

Timing Pulleys from DXF

Hello all, Long time listener, first time caller (at least for a question). Have been using Alibre for a while for hobby stuff and can normally find the question already asked with an answer here for problems I have encountered. Thanks everyone for there contributions! Hope someone can help me...
  9. L

Custom XML File For 'Printability'

A quick Thank You for creating/posting this file. Never could figure out what 3D systems printer was similar to my Monoprice dual head. Now I don't have to (believe it the same as the creator pro and/or makerbot X2..) Again, Thanks much.