What's new

Search results

1. M

How to Identify Selected Objects from IObjectCollector?

AddOn: Thanks for the hint with managed flag. I think if i go the way with AddOn i will introduce a product to sell :-D But also i think a good idea could be to create a new project on github or so where a AlibreAddOn Builder / Assistant / Wizard will be delivered. A nice Idea could be to have a...
  2. M

Sounds good, in my project it is always like, i have a current problem and i need a quick method to solve it, then i go into my ui and try to implement a piece of code which does it for me. therfore i decided not to use it as Alibre Plugin, so i can add buttons quicker and implement some code. I...
  3. M

This is really interessting! Thanks a lot.
  4. M

For all new in this Topic here a possible workaround for a specified alibre object type (for a general method this is not the best way and api improvements are needed): void exampleMethod() { // Prerequirements: a open PartSession with some Selected Edge Geometry. IObjectCollector...
  5. M

Ah thanks, this helps a lot. This simple information would be nice in the api documentation under IObjectCollector Interface ;) and as return value ObjectType in IObjectCollector. BUT: With IADTargetProxy.Target i get a Object "System.Object" ... why? Wouldn't it be possible to return...
  6. M

Update: When i try to do a cast like this: var test2 = (IADEdge)collector.Item(i); then i get: Interface not Supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).
  7. M

Hello, i am currently developing a just for fun External Forms Application to do some Stuff with Alibre Design via API. (creating default Shapes for L, T, S, U-Profile, Involute Gears and with the new Release i tried a CAM based on 3D-Sketches) This works really nice if you do it from the...
  8. M

Alibre 2018

I know this problem. At least it was possible to get an upgrade to Alibre 2017 (18.0.3.18412) and a few days later Alibre 2017.1 was released and my maintenance was expired. A little bit is it annoying that the changes within alibre are not really huge since alibre design 11.2. I think a lot of...
  9. Constraints_Image_01

Constraints_Image_01

Select an Part in the AssemblyTree and Updates the Contraints which are belong to this Part
  10. Constraints_Image_02

Constraints_Image_02

Select the Constraint in Alibre Design, so that this can be edited.