What's new

Search results

1. jokejoke

Alibre Script - script requests

Thank you I will try it, but I think that the first script is better for my purposes :)
  2. jokejoke

Hello @NateLiqGrav, you are a master of coding :) When I try the second script I got these error: Exporting: HeatSink_v0<1> Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 139, in <module> File "<string>", line 94, in ExportWithOptions IOError: [Errno 2]...
  3. jokejoke

Thank you @NateLiqGrav - it is very helpful :) For 3D printing would be great define bottom face directly in the individual models and then the script can directly export it in correct orientation.
  4. jokejoke

Hello, does anyone have a script that can export every part from assembly model into separate *.stl? I have assembly model with for example 20 parts - and if I want print it on 3D printer I have to open separately every part and export it like *.stl. And assembly model has also many non...
  5. jokejoke

Upcoming surprise :D

Yes! :)
  6. jokejoke

Try this out - online license management

Ok, that makes sense. I thought so only for deactivation license through web form it could be better use only email address AND password (no licesne key). Sorry for my English.
  7. jokejoke

Try this out - online license management

Nice new useful feature :) It works great. It could be better some type of account (with login and password) to manage license.