What's new

Search results

1. marsheng

Recess part of component

Sketch 1 is the outline Sketch 2 is thinning the bottom part by -2 mm - Tried various options but can't get this to work. Sketch 3 is a test and it works fine. Stumped !!! Once this is right, Is there a quick way to duplicate sketch 2 on the other side ? The part is 10 mm thick with the...
  2. marsheng

Fusion 360 file - How to edit?

I've just received a Fusion360 file in STEP format. I'm trying to measure the distance between the center of the hole and an edge. The hole however is made of 2 x 180 degree surfaces. So I'm guessing that this is not a hole/feature like I would expect in Alibre, and, as such, can't modify it...
  3. marsheng

Paste DXF into Alibre

I have a lot of DXF working drawings I was wondering if I could copy and paste features from the DXF drawing onto surfaces of the model in Alibre.
  4. marsheng

EZ-CAM or similar

I've been using Sheetcam for years but need to upgrade the software with my new machine. Locally there does not seem to be too much on offer. All my work is 2 .5 D. I've looked at MeshCAM - very basic SprutCAM - such a complex interface and EZ-CAM which I like but I can't find any forums and...
  5. marsheng

Help with creating a round pullstud from a DXF.

I'm not sure how to start on this one. Can I create a round part from a DXF?