What's new

Search results

1. S

activating 3dconnexion mouse

Yes, it responds with switching on and off of the led. Finishes. No respons.
  2. S

Yes, work fine with other software. Plugging in and out does not help. Tried to open the device roundel. Works. alibre Design is mentioned in the roundel. Changes made, nothing happens, 3d mouse does not work.
  3. S

It worked before the update. now it stopped working. It is still active. Can run 3dconnexion software. Running on Win10.
  4. S

I tried to activate my 3d mouse on my desktop, but it will not work. Anyone? i restarted my desktop after installing V21
  5. S

Vote for my idea (Moved)

It is working very good. Thank you for the tip. I dropped my proposal.
  6. S

Vote for my idea (Moved)

thank you for moving. I thought this section was obsolete?
  7. S

Vote for my idea (Moved)

constituents to zip Is it possible to use the list of constituents to zip the assembly as a backup tool? Maybe add a little button? See the mail from Toshi; his tip on exporting to alibre stp is working wonderfull.
  8. S

AD 2011 usage

Thank you for your remark. This problem is not new to me. See topic viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11976
  9. S

AD 2011 usage

I am working on a project with Alibre 12.1 and want to change to 2011. Upto now i never was a "early adaptor". So my question is: is 2011 stable enough to make the switch? Anyone having experiences?
  10. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

Submitted a mail to support. Will share the solution (if any) with you.
  11. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

Thank you for your tip. Here is the official answer from Alibre: You will need to 'override units' on import to get the correct scale. It also appears according to your forum post that a couple other answers were provided. These are the only options for fixing this problem. I hope this helps...
  12. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

the rest of the files
  13. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

I think sat only supports 3d. I want to add these parts in an assembly to another set of solids. See attached files. The assembly plus some of the parts. The bitmap is the state at the moment. when i export the assembly to SAT 5.0 and import it into autocad i get a scale difference of 0.1
  14. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

See the first entry. Is it possible to import SAT into LT 2004?
  15. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

No help with this Google search, already tried it. Yep, i am doing this now, scale factor of 10 in AutoCAD. I still want to know what is causing the problem. So help is still needed, the urgency is now lower (a bit :? )
  16. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

I realy need help on this!!! :cry:
  17. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

HELP NEEDED!!! When i export a file to SAT and import it into AutoCAD i get a scale factor of 0.1 Is it a bug? Or am i overlooking something? Largest dimension should be around 11881 mm
  18. S

Taal / Language

Ja, nu zie ik het ( translation of "Oh i see" ) Whenever we discuss something of interest to the general Alibre public, i will translate it to my best knowledge of the English language and put it on this forum.
  19. S

Taal / Language

Ben een nederlands talige hyves begonnen over het gebruik van alibre Started a dutch hyves on alibre use http://alibre.hyves.net/
  20. S

Windows XP Pro tries to reinstall Alibre

No digging into the registry, only recent installations of new office and other programs. And ofcourse the regular windows update.