What's new

Search results

1. S

activating 3dconnexion mouse

I tried to activate my 3d mouse on my desktop, but it will not work. Anyone? i restarted my desktop after installing V21
  2. S

Vote for my idea (Moved)

constituents to zip Is it possible to use the list of constituents to zip the assembly as a backup tool? Maybe add a little button? See the mail from Toshi; his tip on exporting to alibre stp is working wonderfull.
  3. S

AD 2011 usage

I am working on a project with Alibre 12.1 and want to change to 2011. Upto now i never was a "early adaptor". So my question is: is 2011 stable enough to make the switch? Anyone having experiences?
  4. S

EXPORT PROBLEM

HELP NEEDED!!! When i export a file to SAT and import it into AutoCAD i get a scale factor of 0.1 Is it a bug? Or am i overlooking something? Largest dimension should be around 11881 mm
  5. S

Taal / Language

Ben een nederlands talige hyves begonnen over het gebruik van alibre Started a dutch hyves on alibre use http://alibre.hyves.net/
  6. S

Windows XP Pro tries to reinstall Alibre

Windows XP Pro tries to reinstall Alibre When i recently started Alibre with the desktop button, windows tried to (re) install Alibre. Windows searched for an .msi file, but could not find it. Solved the problem by creating a button which starts AlibreDirectPlay.exe Is...
  7. S

what next?

what next? I am using ADX 8.2 SP2 for some time now, belonging to the 100K club. I am scraping money to buy a full version, whenever a new offer come's by. But i found something alarming. My account info states Expiration Date: 8/1/2006...