What's new

Search results

1. F

2D Workspace Region Properties "URGENT"

I know this is an old post but after reading through it, I understand what GIOV is asking for. I'm a mechanical and civil engineer and what GIOV is after is something like the attached pic. When I'm designing something that has a required section modulus I use Auto Cad (still using 2002) to...
  2. F

Editing Fillet Issues

My bad too, I should have been more clear on that, I just hope it helps the O.P. with his issue.
  3. F

Editing Fillet Issues

Like I said, "If you can see the edges", so yes, 3D preview would be off. I thought the O.P. was looking for an easy way to remove unwanted fillets, and just clicking on the edge instead of selecting it from a list is as easy as it gets.
  4. F

Editing Fillet Issues

If you can see the edges, just click on the edge and it will remove, no need to select it from the list. In my experience, clicking on the edge adds the edge to the list, clicking on it again will remove it.
  5. F

Unit tolerance in BOM summation

I'm guessing it may have something to do with part density, I'm experimenting with changing the material properties to a custom material that only has 3 decimal places for density. (example - .284/in^3 for alloy steel) In the meantime, does anyone know what controls this?
  6. F

Unit tolerance in BOM summation

What controls the unit tolerance in the BOM summation column?, I get mixed results, some 3 digits, some 5 digits. Assembly models are set to fractions before creating the BOM to make it easier on the guys in the shop. (these are models of large structural designs), I tried to search but...