What's new

Search results

1. M

Alibre API is not running when called from win system service application

There is the same situation when trying to run my software from Task Sheduler. Return code is 0x800401E3
  2. M

Return value is: -2147221021 Looks like: Code 483 / COM/OLE Interface Any ideas?
  3. M

I can't just start a new istance bacause the main idea of this appliacation was to check if the Alibre is running or not - its a part of design time control
  4. M

Hello, I wrote a Windows service application and installed it, but the function GetActiveObjets return FAILED result (even if Alibre is working). The same code works good in a standard VCL application. hr = GetActiveObject (clsid, NULL, &pUnk); if (FAILED (hr)) {...
  5. M

How to determine if a session is independent or part of another session

Example: When opening a BOM session, I get a extra list of sessions for all parts that are included in the BOM. How to distinguish whether a given session is independent or whether it was created as a result of opening an assembly, drawing or BOM. BR Marcin
  6. M

C++ Sessions listing

Your code was better. My code freezes the thread when accesing the BOM or Drawing session type. Don't know why. BR Marcin
  7. M

C++ Sessions listing

Thank you for your reply, yes it was an example VB code. I'll try your code, but temporary I testes this solution and it sems to work: int count; VARIANT Myindex; Root->Sessions->get_Count( &count); for(int i=0 ; i<count ; i++) { Myindex.lVal = i; //session index Myindex.vt =...
  8. M

C++ Sessions listing

Hello all, My task is to get the list of all openned sessions. I need to know the parts and assemblies NAMES and file paths (if saved). Is there any existing example code for C++ develpment. Note: I dont't have an "Item" object when using C++. objRoot.Sessions.Items(1)