What's new

Search results

1. E

Anyone use Rhino?

Re: Anyone use Rhino? I use Rhino extensively. It's great for drawing objects, rendering concepts, creating flowing organic surfaces etc. It is NOT parametric, so any modifications have to be done by scaling or recreating the geometry. Alibre is...
  2. E

Sheet Metal Design without the rest

Re: Thanks lenitech. That's a good point...just ask. That's kinda what this post is about. I don't need the extra module at the moment but was hoping to spur discussion so it will be available when the need arises, like maybe after...
  3. E

Re: Sheet Metal Design without the rest That's just the point. Alibre is making inroads into the CAD market because it is a low cost alternative to mainstream packages. People buy it to save money. So, if there's a way to save more by letting people buy what they need...
  4. E

Sheet Metal Design without the rest I would like to see the Sheet Metal Design module sold separately from the other stuff in the Alibre Design Professional package. Sheet Metal Design, like regular Part Design, has to do with defining the geometric properties of an...