What's new

Search results

1. S

Ballooning 2D Drawings

I would like this for an easier identification for input in to an AS9102 FAI Form. Similar to the software mentioned. If possible similar to the image below. If this is not possile, I could input them manually in to the form, however it would be nice to be able to add at least balloons...
  2. S

Ballooning 2D Drawings

Hello, Would it be possible to Auto Balloon 2D Drawings? Could this be added to the 2D Drawing function? Something similar to InspectionXpert, SolidWorks Inspection, 1Factory, GuthCAD or various other programs? Thanks!
  3. S

Grid/Ruler/Measurements

Thanks @HaroldL I have Version 23 Design Expert
  4. S

Grid/Ruler/Measurements

Hello, I am new to using Alibre. I have V23 Expert. I was wondering if there is a way to setup Alibre like KnifePrint? I am specifically interested in a ruler, grid paper and a measuring tool. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  5. S

2D Drawing Support Question

Thank you very much!
  6. S

2D Drawing Support Question

Hello, I am a new user to CAD Software and Alibre in general. I was wondering if there is a way to write a feature and feature control frame as follow in the picture? Is there a way to write 2X and then the dimension as in Symbol "B"? Also how would I write the lower control frame that is...