What's new

Search results

1. E

Changing the Light Source

Changing the Light Source I have Alibre Design Professional - Is it possible to change the light position, or add more lights where I want them, within a 3D model? Regards
  2. E

Lofting a Rotating Cut

Lofting a Rotating Cut I am attempting to cut-loft a geometry of length 4.6 inches, but the cut must rotate 20 degrees along the length of the cut. Also, the cut line path is not straight between workplanes. It follows the directional path [.147, -.026...
  3. E

Invalid DXF output

Invalid DXF output Greetings: I have been exporting Alibre drawings to DXF. But when I try to open the drawing in Acad it says -Invalid or Incomplete DXF input -- drawing discarted -. Does anybody have any idea of how to fix this or what's going...
  4. E

Lines too light

Lines too light Greetings People: I am having some problems printing dwg's in 2-D mode. I have been using the standard templates. When I print, in some templates, most of the lines come in too light. You can hardly see the drawing. I opened...
  5. E

Editing the Revision Box

Editing the Revision Box Hi guys, how you edit the description, revision and all that in the revision box? Is it as quirty as I'm doing it or is there an easy way write in the revisions box and modify the information?