What's new

Search results

1. BigKahunaFL

COG Icon / Indicator

This old brain just ain't what it used to be! I could have sworn that there is/was a way to have a COG icon displayed on an assembly or part model. Please tell me that I'm not just reminiscing about Solidworks!
  2. BigKahunaFL

"Trace Image" functionality - SOLVED

Once again, I seem to be missing something simple…apparently. I've got an image (*.png) of an item that that I'd like to use in a model. I'm trying to use the "Trace Image" functionality to get a basic outline of the item (dimensional accuracy is NOT an issue here, just "close enough" works)...
  3. BigKahunaFL

Nevermind…

4. BigKahunaFL

Custom Drawing Template - Field Text

It's simple enough to automatically insert the File Path information (see attached image) into the custom drawing template, but how can I have it insert ONLY the Filename without the entire path? (e.g., everything after the final "\" from the path [C:\Users\joele\Documents\CAD...
  5. BigKahunaFL

Custom Drawing Template Design Question and/or Issue

I could have sworn that in older versions of Alibre, I was able to create data fields in my custom title block(s) with text that would wrap to a 2nd or 3rd line (title and description blocks) as needed, based on a "pre-set sized" entry box. I've re-read the help files but these tired old eyes...
  6. BigKahunaFL

Create and reuse a custom "cut extrude" feature.

I have a feature that isn't overly complicated, but it is time consuming to create. I would like to create this feature once, export (the sketch, I suppose) to some sort of library file so I can reuse it on a number of different parts. This is sort of like a custom part, but in this case, it...