What's new

Search results

1. K

Consequences of doing fillets wrong

I only just discovered that there's a 3D subforum here. To not clutter the forum with replicating the entire thread, it's here https://www.alibreforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/stuck-stl-export-puzzle.22757/ In short, it matters the order in which you apply fillets to an object. Unfortunately...
  2. K

Stuck... STL export puzzle

Current release of Alibre Pro This is what I see on the screen: The red rectangular sketches at top were used to extrude the profile through the part (a knob). Anyway, it was going to be created on a 3D printer, so it was exported as an STL, but what the slicer (or any online STL viewer)...
  3. K

dimension debacle

As new user, I'd appreciate some help. In short, I expected this sketch below (also attached) to be fully constrained with maybe half as many dimensions as were required. For example, I have a datum on the right, yet if I don't have specific point-to-point dimensions between the horizontal lines...
  4. K

First post, self-teaching, saving loses changes

I'm teaching myself Alibre by watching a YouTube expert create a cylinder head. Other than having to stop the video a million times to do what he's doing, it's very helpful. The problem is that part way along, I try to save what I've got by left-clicking on the "disc" symbol. It does save, but...