What's new

Search results

1. P

Using a Stream Deck with Alibre

MilesH, thank you very much! Unfortunately those are the application template files, and don't actually contain any config... If you don't mind, you can export from the application: -Open the Streamdeck app and click the Gear icon in the upper right corner. -Click the profiles tab...
  2. P

Using a Stream Deck with Alibre

MilesH, did you have any luck fleshing out your Streamdeck profile? Would you be willing to share the profile? I have a Streamdeck, and a Streamdeck mini that I've been playing with, and I can see a lot of uses in my CAD efforts... I'd love to try a profile that has already been somewhat...
  3. P

Constrain one sketch to another sketch? Or one part to another?

That worked perfectly! I thought I had done that when I tried earlier, but apparently I didn't do it right... Thank you for the thorough response. I got all your suggestions to work, and learned a good bit along the way! Thanks,
  4. P

Constrain one sketch to another sketch? Or one part to another?

I'm using Atom (I realize I'm in the Design forum, but there is no Atom forum...) and I'm trying to figure out how to have changes to one sketch affect changes to another sketch...? I can't upload files from the computer I'm on, so I'm going to try and describe a simple version of what I'm...
  5. P

Fusion 360 f3d files?

Does anybody know a way to open Fusion 360 f3d files with Alibre? Really I'm looking for a way to convert some designs into an Alibre workflow. I know there is no native support for the file format... (could there be, someday?) But does someone know a conversion process that is less than a...