What's new

Search results

1. E

New Parts Library integration in SP2 is a joke

Try to find an specific item.... I'm very dissapointed too. I was trying to find an specific item and wow where is the search button or field to do that? Am I missing something here? Do I have to go one by one and visually try to find the items? Mibe in what this is...
  2. E

Sheet Metal Parts mirror?

Guys, It's clear that you all know different ways in order to maybe accomplish this operation, they are probably good to consider but for me I'ts simple, Alibre was not ready for Sheet metal parts, mirror is one of the most basic and important operations to have in sheet metal in order to save...
  3. E

Matt, Thanks for your suggestions but when you will have some time could you please explain me in few steps how to proceed, I'm sorry but I've been working with Alibre for only about 1 month. Thank you,
  4. E

Sheet Metal Parts mirror? Does somebody knows if we can mirror a whole Sheet metal part. I have differents desings done that are handed and would like to make an opposite hand without having to rebuild the whole desing again. thanks.
  5. E

Spreadsheet Link

Hi modtek, Is this API application possible with sheet metal parts? Thanks,
  6. E

redrawing assemblies

Guys I know is not really related but the subject is so close that I decided to ask a question in this section: Do we create an assembly first and from there modify the parts, etc, or is a better way create first the parts and from there make the assembly and the drawings. Thanks and sorry...
  7. E

File-system to Repositories?

wfpelletier, Thank you, I'm certainly learn how to work with repositories from this weekend.
  8. E

File-system to Repositories?

Guys, kind of new in all this Alibre, What's the advantage in saving drawing in the repository instead of keeping them in the file system? I see a lot of problems in the transfer so I'm wondering if saving them right now in the repository it's really something that I should consider before I...
  9. E

Spreadsheet Link

Any answers about this? Kevin, Since you posted this questions did anyone replied to you?, I placed a similar question few days ago without success it was about spreadsheet as a master to drive different sheet metal parts but without have to relink...
  10. E

Excel Add-on

Excel Add-on I recently Installed the Excel add-on and would like to have some help on how to use-it, I created a link between Excel and a sheet metal part using the Alibre Design Add-In [Control parameter], everything seems to work fine, now Can...
  11. E

Excel to drive sheet metal drawings

Excel to drive sheet metal drawings Please I need more information of how to drive my sheet metal drawings with Excel. Thank you Eric