What's new

Search results

1. L

Using a Stream Deck with Alibre

Thank you for your response. I actually thought of 'unlinking' the Streamdeck profile to the application *.exe. I set the application to none and it still didn't work. I even created a new simple profile unlinked to any application. The funny thing is the simple profile works for any other...
  2. L

Thank you for your reply. I tried your suggestion and it didn't work...very puzzling. My Streamdeck works great for all my other programs...just not Alibre Design. I'm puzzled.
  3. L

I'm having trouble using my Streamdeck and Alibre design. I have assigned keystroke shortcuts under Alibre system properties. They work well within Alibre. When I assign a hotkey in my streamdeck Alibre profile, they don't work. Any ideas? I'm guessing I have to enable Alibre to communicate with...
  4. L

[Solved] Alibre Design V23 and Windows 11cursor/selection glitch

I had the exact same problem. Thank you for your solution. It worked! Many thanks for posting. Now, when I open Alibre Design, I get a box asking if I will allow Alibre Design to make changes to my computer. Apparently, Alibre Design makes changes when I open it??? And that is what causes the...