What's new

Search results

1. D

Assembly Tree

Thank you. I will give it try. I need 8 instances of the part for sub assembly.
  2. D

Part Design scale

Thanks Bob for insight. I am making the parts and assembling the subassemblies then going into Alibre and trying to replicate what I have made and assembled. I have successfully designed the tabletop Rim Boards and am trying to find out how to assemble them in Alibre Atom3 V24.
  3. D

Assembly Tree

I am a newbie and am still finding my way through the learning process. Have a question. Do all parts used in an assembly have to be created within the Assembly design of can I import a stand-alone part I designed earlier? If so, what is the easiest way to do it?
  4. D

Part Design scale

Thanks Ken. I chose the Picnic table because I needed something simple as I began the journey into CAD. I will pick a project more suited to Atom3 and use the tutorials to help on the journey. Have a Blessed Weekend.
  5. D

Part Design scale

Ken, Thank you for the response. As you anticipated what may be behind my post, I am trying to directly draw the part in the 2d drawing workspace. I was aware of the Scale feature in the Drawings Workspace and is where I read the recommendation for 1:1 scale in design. I design and build Cypress...
  6. D

Part Design scale

Ken, Thank you for the response. As you anticipated what may be behind my post, I am trying to directly draw the part in the 2d drawing workspace. I design and build Cypress Outdoor furniture. My Alibre launch project is a 62" Octagon Picnic Table with attached seats. The overall footprint and...
  7. D

Part Design scale

Is there any way in Atom3 to set a scale for part design or do I need to set own scale and design using that scale?