What's new

Search results

1. J

Dimension Extension Lines

Hello Everyone: Does anyone know if there is a way to control the extension lines on dimensions in the drawing? They seem to get whacked out once in a while and either end up out in space or on top of the drawing view. The only success I've had in fixing them is to delete the dimension and...
  2. J

Dimension to T.S.C.

Can anyone explain to me how to dimension to a Theoretical Sharp Corner. Example is when you have two lines that form a corner but is not a 90* corner or when a non-horizontal or vertical line has been filleted and now you want to dimension to what was a sharp corner before you placed a fillet...
  3. J

Elevation Markers

Good morning gentlemen: Is anyone aware of or have an idea for a way of posting elevation on a drawing. I have elevations from 807 to 817 feet above sea level. I'd like for the dimensions to be real, or at least real in relation to each other. So ground level is 817 and the bottom of the...
  4. J

Can I project a new view from an existing view in the drawing?

I'm new to AD, running the latest version 24. I totally screwed up when I designed my first assembly and have as the front view what I would call the right side view. I enter the "standard views" section of the drawing and it defaults to the right side view as the front view. My front is...
  5. J

Sectioned Isometric Assembly View

I am new to Alibre but have used SolidWorks, ProE, and Catia. I am designing large plumbing projects that are mostly hidden inside tanks, etc. I need the ability to section the entire line of tanks so that I can show their interiors. I also need to show the assembly in an isometric view so...