What's new

Search results

1. J

External Thread

Hi everyone, I have a slight issue with the file attached. The part has been imported from Solidworks. The external thread is 1/8" BSP so the diameter is 9.728mm. When I choose 1/8" bsp from the roote diameter is shown really small. and this shows up in a 2d drawing. If I start a new file and...
  2. J

Library & 2d drawings

Hi everyone, a couple other questions I have after the last thread I created. Firstly I've created just a couple of Library items for now but how do I transfer the library or?and the system and document setting so I can load them to another computer or if I need to do a re install on my...
  3. J

Measuring

Hi everyone , I have attached 3 files. One is the assembly for a set of leaf springs and the others are 2 of the leafs as part files. From the top spring (No 1) down to spring number six I was creating a sheet metal part so I could unfold and get a length of the material which worked fine. I did...
  4. J

DXF Copy & Paste

I everyone, I'm just trying something out. if I open a dxf drawing in Alibre Expert it works fine and I can modify it etc. How do I go about copying it and pasting it into a sketch into the 3d model space if it is possible at all. Thanks. Jason
  5. J

Moving From Solidworks

Hi everyone, I've just purchased Alibre Expert as it looks pretty similar to Solidworks which I've had access to for the last 3 or 4 years. I find somethings easier and better than Solidworks but do find at the moment there are certain things that iAlibra doesn't have that would make it even...