What's new

Search results

1. M

Parametric parallel Spline

This is a big issue for the airplane design I am working on. I can use offset edge but the resulting bit of sketch is unconstrained and can't be constrained. With other solid modeling tools I just put a dimension on the offset and it maintains the offset relationship. This keeps biting me...
  2. M

Alibre Script - script requests

Here is the script I am playing with to create an airfoil: Units.Current = UnitTypes.Inches myPart=CurrentPart() mysketchobj_spline=myPart.AddSketch('Airfoil',myPart.XYPlane) myOrder=4 myKnotVectors=[0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0...
  3. M

Ok I did some more research on this and have two questions: - Why does Alibre require two weight values per point, as if the weight is a vector? The literature I have found shows weight as one number per point. - How do I request the behavior "interpolation points" rather than "control...
  4. M

This is fantastic, thank you! Pushing my luck... is there any information available about the role of KnotVectors and Weights? Mike
  5. M

I need to create a family of sketches based on airfoil geometry data points. I have the control points. I don't see any information about what to put for knotvectors and weights. I want it to pass through the control points, which is one of the options available through the normal user...