What's new

Search results

1. U

Solidworks Keyboard shortcuts + colors

I did a brief search, but didn't show anything related, and so, does anyone have a settings file with keyboard shortcuts and/or colors that match solidworks? I'm taking a CAD class in solidworks, and I redo the homework in Alibre, and I'd like stuff to match as closely as possible, without me...
  2. U

Spacemouse Icons

Is there a set of SVGs or something that can be used with spacemouse? I'd like visuals that aren't freecad icons >:D Admin Edit: I've attached the icon set to this post for easier finding. This has been asked enough times over the years that might as well do it. ;D
  3. U

Export all configurations

Is there a way to export all of my configurations in one go or do I need to make a script to do that? I have several and would like to not forget to export them all if I make a base change ( I'm forgetful ).
  4. U

Multiple Parts based on a single base

I have 5 parts based on a single base part which has two configurations . The end parts are just adding different post holes in different positions. The base part is turning some holes on or off. Currently, I have an assembly and I’m doing a boolean export of the post holes and a base, So i do...
  5. U

Version Control

Hi All, I've been looking for a versioning system with commit notes similar to git for use with Alibre. I'm currently using perforce to accomplish this, but a tool more closely aligned might be better and am open to suggestions. Thanks, David