What's new

Search results

1. Weekdayweekend

Creator Spotlight- IQ Workshop - Cheapdeck

This looks very nice. I definitely might look into this. I have a 15-button Stream Deck, but more buttons is more better.
  2. Weekdayweekend

Too Tall Toby Leaderboard

that seems to work, but what is the pink text then, "103 to locate center bore?" because if I do it how you did, then I get 108.5 for that measurement EDIT: nevermind I figured it out. For some reason I was assuming the 20mm distance for that hole to the one wall was also the distance to the...
  3. Weekdayweekend

Did anyone else have trouble with 24-03-07 on the practice models page? I was mainly having trouble with the arcs. I can't get them to be connected to the base part where they need to be while also being the radius it wants... I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
  4. Weekdayweekend

There was a time change on the morning of March 10th. We "Sprang forward," for daylight savings. So you were an hour late.
  5. Weekdayweekend

Creator Spotlight: EX MACHINA!!

It can already be found elsewhere on the forum, but I really appreciate Konstantinos's tutorials on things like threads, and other videos where he shows how to get the most out of Alibre no matter which version you have.
  6. Weekdayweekend

Get plenty rest and take some cold medicine! I hope you feel better.
  7. Weekdayweekend

Unless I'm reading it wrong, @Ex Machina is competing again tomorrow, correct? Good luck man! You've got this, take it slow and steady. I don't know if I'll be awake to watch because I'm working overnight tonight, but we're all rooting for you!
  8. Weekdayweekend

It is in fact random.
  9. Weekdayweekend

I forgot to ask. I just sent him a message, we'll see
  10. Weekdayweekend

Good shout! It's probably random but I'll ask.
  11. Weekdayweekend

On the practice model page, is the order on the leaderboard arbitrary for those who have done all 18 models? It can't be based on time, because somehow I'm 4th. And there's no way I was that fast.
  12. Weekdayweekend

I might try using OBS. Maybe do a specific setup in OBS without your camera and extras and then use the virtual camera button, which makes other software see OBS as a webcam. You'd have to experiment.
  13. Weekdayweekend

Creator Spotlight: WeekdayWeekend

Dankpods did a good video on old calculators. His channel has nothing to do with CAD.
  14. Weekdayweekend

How to turn on Dark Mode?

This is really helpful, and definitely helps with eye strain if you change the background color to match. I wish I could darken the design explorer tree a bit too.
  15. Weekdayweekend

Alibre vs OnShape will be a really tight matchup. There's a lot of similar functionality, and having learned on OnShape, it really is a smooth software. It'll be a good match for sure.
  16. Weekdayweekend

Yeah, other than his heart rate, I would say @Ex Machina really did amazingly! Those fillets on that model were about all that you missed, and the whole time I was screaming "The fillets!!!" And I think you heard me.
  17. Weekdayweekend

Interesting, i meant something similar to OnShape's TTT addon which is allowed.
  18. Weekdayweekend

During my last weekend I did a majority of the practice models. I'm giving myself a break before I frustrate myself, but then I'll be finishing the rest of them probably within the next week or two. Or at least trying them. It would be cool if enough of us could get high enough on the...
  19. Weekdayweekend

Creator Spotlight: WeekdayWeekend

I finished the video I was talking about. Here it is!
  20. Weekdayweekend

So something about Alibre has been interesting to me whenever I watch a TTT competition. Alibre seems to take a bit longer to load compared to some other options. It would be much faster to have a document already open and not have to wait for it to load. I wonder if it would be possible to...