What's new

Search results

1. I

Units problem in STP export

Units problem in STP export I wonder if anyone else has had this problem. Where can I set the default units that are used for the STP export (non-Alibre file)? Everytime I do a STP export, the units default to cm, even if I have been designing in inches and...
  2. I

Units Problem in STEP export

Units Problem in STEP export Has anyone come across a units problem when exporting files in the STEP format? I just recently was corresponding with a Rapid Prototype vendor, and he said that the STEP model that I sent was much larger than the original .stl file...
  3. I

Reporting Bugs?

Reporting Bugs? A few comments have been made in other threads about certain bugs being reported to Alibre. How does one go about doing this? I have started making a list of items that I don't think are functioning correctly. Do I just submit...
  4. I

Critical Mass yet?

Critical Mass yet? I just started using Alibre a few months ago (at the request of a company that I wanted to do work for). Prior to that I had not heard of it before. My full-time job is as a design engineer for a consumer products company, so I feel...
  5. I

Plane not found / Relocating sketch

Plane not found / Relocating sketch I'm in the middle of regenerating some dependent components in my assembly, and one of the features gives an error message that the plane is no longer found. It just happens to be my sketch plane that is no longer found. My...