What's new

Search results

1. R

Just bought software and interface different than trial

So if I can just figure out a way to sneak the better UI onto this I'm good to go? lol. Just kidding. Thanks again for your help.
  2. R

Yeah I agree, I just made the mistake of playing with the better product for 30 days and then thought that that was what I was getting. Like I said elsewhere, I'm just a hobby guy with a 3D printer stepping up from TinkerCad and after trying Fusion (which I thought was pure torture) I really...
  3. R

Yep, I understand what happened now. I trialed the better product, thought that it was what I was buying and then thought the interface just needed to be changed and that I just couldn't figure out how to do it. I still like the product and think that it will meet my needs, I just wish I didn't...
  4. R

Yeah, I see all that NOW but the problem is that when someone is coming in cold they just see free trial and click, dig the features, especially for the money, buy it and all of a sudden, wait, what, they're not only not getting what they thought they were getting but it's pretty shocking that...
  5. R

I'm starting to think Design Expert although it never said Design Expert but just Alibre. Now that I've purchased the software it says Atom3D. The other thing that's weird is that when I purchased the software there wasn't any new download but instead I just clicked on what I had been clicking...
  6. R

I'm ok with some changes but when the rectangle choice goes from having a little arrow on it so you can pick what kind of rectangle you want to make to no arrow, and therefore no choice, it's not only annoying but one has to really wonder.... why? For now I'm assuming that I'm the problem here...
  7. R

Hey gang, I can't believe I'm already on here asking for help after just buying the software yesterday but even though I've only used the 30-day trial I did get used to certain things being in a certain place, SO, here's the dumb question, and I promise I tried to find an answer in help but...