What's new

Search results

1. K

Printing properly scaled images?

Printing properly scaled images? Ok, this one is a bit odd.... I've got a couple of models that I want to be able to print onto some stock and then apply to actual parts. For example, let's say I have a disc that has a series of holes to be drilled into it...
  2. K

Is there a free viewer?

Is there a free viewer? for Alibre files? Solidworks has one... wondering if there is one for Alibre.....
  3. K

Holes, holes and more holes...

Holes, holes and more holes... Drawings for the discussion on that topic....
  4. K

Holes, holes and more holes...

Holes, holes and more holes... There are just some holey things that I'm having trouble figuring out :) I've got a part that has a bottom chamfered. That's fine. I want to drill holes parallel to the chamfer through the part offset from the edge. The idea...
  5. K

Extruded groove for O-ring - "thick line"

Extruded groove for O-ring - "thick line" I've got one here that I'm scratching my head over... I have a part has a flat surface into which must be machined an O-ring groove - the O-ring will sit in that groove, then a second piece (cover) will be fastened over the top to create the...
  6. K

External threads.....

External threads..... I've read through a search and gone through the tutorials, and I can't come up with a reasonable way to do this.... Alibre has a decent "hole tool" which will make female threads in parts, and even has a number of standardized...