What's new

Search results

1. A

will Alibre work well on this system

I have to upgrade old Computer Will alibre work well with this configuration 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900 (36 MB cache, 24 cores, 32 threads, 2.00 GHz to 5.60 GHz Turbo, 65 W) Windows 11 Pro, English, French, Spanish NVIDIA® RTX™ A2000 12GB, 12 GB GDDR6, 4 mDP to DP adapters 32 GB, 2 x 16...
  2. A

RESOLVED V22 install claims Alibredesign_x641.cab missing

RESOLVED By not using home window installer, downloaded from Alibre.com and all went well tried to install v22 from the home window Got this message and now I am stuck Any Clues?
  3. A

IBM/GE Rumor of 3D Systems buyout

Wow what effect would that have on the software formally known as ALIBRE??? :shock:
  4. A

Unable to Select Draft or Shaded View in New Drawing

I am Unable to Select Draft or Shaded View when Creating a New Drawing. I can only select Standard view. If I create a drawing using standard view then change the view type from the menu the view goes blank. Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:19:03 AM Geomagic Design™ 2014 Geomagic Design...
  5. A

Dimension rounding issue 3D & 2D

I was working on a drawing when I noticed that 2 identical dimensions were coming out .001mm off. I checked this on the part (sheet metal) and noticed the same thing. I altered the precision to 6 digits and this time the dimensions were correct this was true in both 3D using the measurement tool...
  6. A

Known Bugs Sticky

Wasn't there a sticky that listed reported bugs and incident #'s??? Just noticed it's gone.
  7. A

Save All From Assembly

Haven't used 2014 much and just noticed that there is no longer a "save all as" option in the assembly file menu. I tried doing a save as and then clicked copy top level for all new locations but all sub assemblies and parts say "no action" so no save all as.
  8. A

Sales Jobs Shrewsbury

hey interiorhomedesignsofrossendale.com You got mail! over 200,000 pieces of mail ...... and counting
  9. A

Reported bugs Link

Wasn't there a reported bugs/incidents link here at one time? can't seem to find it. was it removed?
  10. A

Geomagic crashes upon editing Sheet metal

I am unable to edit in any way any sheet metal part that was made in ver 2012 I receive multiple errors and then GD locks and has to be shut down with task manager. I did the uninstall reinstall with no success. I am now virtually dead in the water here and support is still not answering the...
  11. A

Telephone Support

Anyone had any luck getting through to support on the phone. I've been trying since April 19 with no luck. I Left several messages and received an email stating the incident was closed as answered. The problem is I never discussed what my problem was with anyone :? So how did they answer it?
  12. A

What A JOKE!! 3 years still can't print on any canon printer

Does any one actually read incident reports??? for 3 years now this software has been unable to print on any canon printer (I've tried several models) I reported 2 years ago I reported it last year Guess what I'll be doing again this year? This Is a joke, I mean really. What the H E L L is the...
  13. A

Strange start up message

When I started Alibre today, it started normally with exception of a pop up box behind the main window. When I clicked on the pop up it stated that this copy of alibre was not registered, it is. The odd part was it asked me for my alibre account Nam (yes with out the "E") and also for my Passwor...
  14. A

Alibre on Windows 8

According to microsoft, if it works on windows 7 it will work on windows 8. I will find out sometime later this week as I will be down loading the Windows 8 Beta (developer preview) Unfortunately much work ahead for me as I will be porting all of my legacy VB6 programs to VB.net. I'll post again...
  15. A

3D Sketch Mode, Dimensions reverting, disapearing

I Just started using 3D sketch mode and have had some odd experiences with line sizes reverting after I set the length for them. And example is I dimensioned a group of lines then hit the line tool to add another line and all the dimensions disapeared and the lines reverted to the size they...
  16. A

After Editing a 3D sketch the 3D measurement tool Grays out

After creating or Editing a 3D sketch the 3D measurement tool on the toolbar grays out and will not activate until closing the part and reopening it. The menu>Tools>Measurement Tool works as does right clicking the work space area. Anyone else seeing this?
  17. A

2012 Convert solid to surface & Undo Closes Program

Playing with the new 2012 I saw the surfacing tools and tried it on a part I had open. Wasn't sure what it actually did so I ctrl z'd to undo and alibre promptly closed. I tried making a cube from scratch and tried the same and My VB.net debug program opened? then alibre closed, no prompt to...
  18. A

3D Systems Press release?

Just saw this Online http://www.3dsystems.com/content/news/r ... n-2012.pdf "announced the immediate availability of Alibre Design™ 2012" I see system requirements are now addressing v2012 but download is still 2011?
  19. A

Question For 2012 Beta Testers

I know there are a lot of new bells and whistles to go through, But has any one checked to see if the Items reported in "Confirmed Bugs" for 2011, or left overs from previous versions have been addressed? Thanks for your answer Andy
  20. A

More Pdf Problems With 2D Drawings

Ok I recently was informed here that you have to download a pdf creator in ver 13 for drawings. Did that and Can create a PDF but I cannot see any way of continuing a previously created pdf in a 2d drawing, although the menu option under file is still there , it just always creates a new pdf. Am...