What's new

Search results

1. D

Converting Multiple Drawing Dimensions to Metric

Dear Sirs, Thanks for responding. Yes, I know how to do dual dimensions. I am looking for information on how to do this for many already-created drawings with many dimensions. Sincerely, Duane
  2. D

Converting Multiple Drawing Dimensions to Metric

Dear Sirs, I have been asked to modify a number of drawings to facilitate fabrication of parts where they use the metric system. Currently the drawings all have primary dimensions as fractional inches, and the alternate in decimal inches. It'd be great to have a 'second' alternate to add, but I...
  3. D

Problem debugging sketch

Hi All, Thanks for the input. I finally deleted and re-created the small holes, and it finally liked the sketch. @Harold RE: using the analyze tool to highlight. I tried to use that tool a number of times, but the errant overlap was never obvious on my screen, so it was no help. I am working...
  4. D

Problem debugging sketch

Hello, I have the Alibre Sketch (see attached, that has some error that prevents it being used (Alibre states it is an Overlap, but I am unable to fix/find the error). How do you-all fix these? I have tried the Select->Delete-Undo cycle, but am unable to fix this. I could start over... Thanks...
  5. D

Post your V12 wishlists here! [8 items in 1 post!]

Hi, I would like to see support for Linux, in some form or another (i.e. either as an app that can run under WINE, or VirtualBox, or as a Linux application). Thanks, Duane
  6. D

Use of ADSession.PreviewSnapshot

Hi, Bad form to answer my own post, but I just downloaded the new API Documentation, and this function isn't listed. So...either it didn't work and was removed, or whatever. Thanks, Duane
  7. D

Use of ADSession.PreviewSnapshot

Use of ADSession.PreviewSnapshot Hi, I was wondering if anyone had used the ADSession.PreviewSnapshot attribute, and if so, could I see an example? Thanks, Duane
  8. D

Automation using Python and win32all

Automation using Python and win32all Hi, I have been working a bit on this, and in conjunction with developers using Python and COM, seem to have arrived at what was causing us difficulty (see end of this message for E-mail explanation) The issue seems to be that...
  9. D

Automation using Python and win32all

Automation using Python and win32all Hello, My name is Duane, and I was wondering if anyone here had successfully (or not!) 'driven' Alibre through its COM API using Python. If you have, could you please help a newbie out with some examples? Thanks! Duane