What's new

Search results

1. D

Converting Multiple Drawing Dimensions to Metric

Dear Sirs, I have been asked to modify a number of drawings to facilitate fabrication of parts where they use the metric system. Currently the drawings all have primary dimensions as fractional inches, and the alternate in decimal inches. It'd be great to have a 'second' alternate to add, but I...
  2. D

Problem debugging sketch

Hello, I have the Alibre Sketch (see attached, that has some error that prevents it being used (Alibre states it is an Overlap, but I am unable to fix/find the error). How do you-all fix these? I have tried the Select->Delete-Undo cycle, but am unable to fix this. I could start over... Thanks...
  3. D

Use of ADSession.PreviewSnapshot

Use of ADSession.PreviewSnapshot Hi, I was wondering if anyone had used the ADSession.PreviewSnapshot attribute, and if so, could I see an example? Thanks, Duane
  4. D

Automation using Python and win32all

Automation using Python and win32all Hello, My name is Duane, and I was wondering if anyone here had successfully (or not!) 'driven' Alibre through its COM API using Python. If you have, could you please help a newbie out with some examples? Thanks! Duane