What's new

Search results

1. B

Modify one Config > Corrupts other Configs

Modify one Config > Corrupts other Configs The Standard "Ordering" in Design Explorer of Reference Geometry, to the Sketch or Geometry it is "Derived" from, causes configurations in a model to become "Corrupted", when values are changed in the Equation Editor. In this attached...
  2. B

Alibre "Reorders" Design Explorer

Alibre "Reorders" Design Explorer During the "Definition" of "Reference Geometry", Alibre "Reorders" the new Reference Geometry, to "before" ( or "above" ) the "Sketch", or "Geometry", that it is "derived from". This appears, at first, to be resolved by "Regenerating the...
  3. B

Better "Method" ?

Better "Method" ? This is one of many "Methods" I've tried for developing this "Family Part". It makes a single configuration OK, although even that is quite a pain with all the "Reference Geometry" creation required. This is the "easiest" method I have...
  4. B

How can accurate Flute Geometry be generated in Alibre ?

How can accurate Flute Geometry be generated in Alibre ? I have heard that this is diificult if not impossible in Alibre, and in other Cad systems as well. This includes the "Runout", or "end" of the flute. Any suggestions ? > Barry :)
  5. B

Questions ! ?

Questions ! ? I'll start with one. > > > Why is it that Alibre can "over-constrain" a sketch "many times over", and when "WE" delete one of these "over-constraints", DOF remains at "ZERO", but if we try to reapply the same constaint we just...
  6. B

Zap Pac ?

Zap Pac ? Ok, so what is a "Zap-Pac" ? Thanks, > Barry
  7. B

Extrude Solid ?

Extrude Solid ? This is my first post. Licensed "Alibre Expert" User. 20 Yrs. in 3D Cad, no experience in 2D or Parametric. This will likely turn into an "Enhancement Request", but here goes: Is there any way to Extrude a "solid" along a...