What's new

Search results

1. W

Searching in Vault

Oops, sorry, I messed up my memory. It was you who mentioned it earlier, Nate. :D Have you posted it as tips & tricks for Vault, yet....:?:
  2. W

Adding a feature pattern

Besides, somehow Alibre doesn't make the sketch pattern historical, I recommend to use feature pattern instead.
  3. W

Searching in Vault

Gee! That's a great tip! :shock:
  4. W

Adding a feature pattern

Hi. I think you could sketch pattern and apply. Then you could extrude cut if you want, for example.
  5. W

Assembly contraints in Ver 8

The last edge mate constraint is suppressed instead I inserted part's reference plane to mate with assembly's plane. I wonder if it helps. P.S. I guess the picture already explains, though. I attached Alibre step file. If you export any model to Alibre step from Ver8 you will see version...
  6. W

alibre problem

Re: :oops:
  7. W

Alibre Support getting cut back?

You're welcome, Miles. # May be this is the first time to be said so by him. 8)
  8. W

Mouse centered rotation to view !

Mouse centered rotation to view ! Hi, I really miss this feature with Alibre. After I get used to use it with CoCreate OSDM, I cannot stay without it. Just say ' follow mouse' will let any point to rotation center is too nice to use. Please put this in V10. (I...
  9. W

Change color of individual faces

That's great. And I hope you come up with external thread too....
  10. W

How to upload binary.

How to upload binary. Any messages, but no blank.
  11. W

Speed

Hi Andy. I made a press machine with AD. AD will not allow me to add more parts unless it takes good amount of time, by the time I nealy completed the design. When I opened the exported STEP design with CoCreate's OneSpaceModeling2005, somewhat similar to your SW performance is found...
  12. W

Scale sketch avialble also?

Meant to be sole CAD... might be. Thank you Miles. Alibre perhaps would like to be unique in the field, .... :shock:
  13. W

Scale sketch avialble also?

Scale sketch avialble also? Hi. With Feature, one could scale and resize the feature, right. Is there a 'scale' command available for sketch before it becomes solid feature? Thank you.
  14. W

Left Hand/Right Hand Parts

user-guide-90.pdf I agree with Rob. At the same time, thanks to your query I start looking into the manual 'user-guide-90.pdf'. In the Index 'Feature''Mirror' is just mentioned. It is exactly the 'Hidden feature' :lol: .. like...
  15. W

Repository -- Where are the actual Files located?

Thank you Hi. Reading swartel and marm37co 's replies; I rekcon I got a faint idea on what I should have done; 'Reading help'. Having done that, I noticed I could have backed my files up through repository system making copy of the...
  16. W

Repository -- Where are the actual Files located?

Repository -- Where are the actual Files located? Hi. I saved some files into repository folders instead of standard windows ones,not knowing where the files are to be stored at all. I assumed they are going to be stacked up somewhere in my own Application data folders, but it...
  17. W

2D assembly drawing

Assembly drawing ///// Abondoned so far. Hi, I am not sure I have exactly the case you mention, because the explanation does not hit my imagination and it did not take too long for myself to abandone the 2D for complicated assembly drawing so I am not accostomed to see the...
  18. W

Simple Things

What if you use dimension measurement / Property Hi. I had similar feeling as you had and I decided not to complain because I was so much / am so much even now, charmed by 3D views. Instead I used measurement when ever I need to know. I could also Right click the sketch and...