What's new

Search results

1. B

For Sale V10

curious Mihn Nguyen is probably a common name--but any relation to the one who lives in San Rafael, California?
  2. B

Alibre CAM

success Got it up and running on 2 machines now. They did not reply as to whether you could install on more than 2.
  3. B

Alibre CAM

I never use more than one machine at a time. I installed a 3rd machine and sent for codes to mecsoft and they refused to send codes. Said I already had on 2 machines. I took that to mean a limit of 2 machines--I guess that's multiple, but not the mulitple I wanted!
  4. B

Alibre CAM

codes still working on getting codes, but apparently you can only load alibrecam on 2 machines total.
  5. B

Alibre CAM unavailable?

code Code matches. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to see what's up.
  6. B

Alibre CAM unavailable?

codes I've got codes given me by mecsoft code0 and code1. I enter them and hit register and alibrecam say's code is invalid--running demo copy. Any suggestions? Thanks
  7. B

An update on V10...

Alibre Cam? Is this a brand new cam or one licensed from someone else? Any hints?!
  8. B

Revolve

Got to have the material before the revolve cut.
  9. B

Revolve

Revolve It's been months since I've even fiddled around with Alibre--busy at work is an understatement. I'm trying to revolve cut profile-can't get it to work. Suggestions? Thanks as usual
  10. B

Concatenating PDFs

NITRO PDF PROFESSIONAL
  11. B

Smoothing Curves on a Large Template

oops!please excuse post
  12. B

3D fine, 2D neglected.

I guess I'm one of "the many". Yes we have cnc's, and yes we do have cam and ocassionally will run parts off a model. The majority of our customers though, still draw their parts in 2d. Being a job shop and still having many manual machines, IT IS A NECESSITY TO HAVE A GOOD 2D drawing. That...
  13. B

ROTATE

When I'm drawing I'm sure there's alway's an easier way! I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks for the tips.
  14. B

ROTATE

This file is the way I wanted it. In the original file, the one I forgot to post, I had a sketch of the hole placed on the axis. I had given it a dimension on the x axis for the right bolt circle and then wanted to rotate it. Everythings good for now thanks for your help.
  15. B

ROTATE

Well, it looks like I forgot to post a file the 1st time! Anyways, I just did it another way. We've had to fire 5 people in the last 2 months, and I've had a lot more to do. Good machinists are hard to find these days. Hopefully I'll get some time to spend on continuing to learn Alibre.
  16. B

ROTATE

ROTATE I'm trying to rotate sketch 5 but am not able to. 1) I select edit sketch 2) click sketch, rotate figures, then follow the steps in the dialog box. Apply stay's greyed out. Is this possible. Thanks
  17. B

V10

V10 Anybody know an approximate date for the next scheduled release?
  18. B

Can this be drawn

Tesselation I set my default to 60. I will take it home and see if I can tinker with it myself. Thanks again.
  19. B

Can this be drawn

tesselation? That's Greek to me. I haven't had any sluggish problems viewing it here. O.k. Minimum circular facets right? I guess I have it set high cause I've never had any sluggish problems. sorry.
  20. B

Can this be drawn

Can this be drawn using Alibre. Had this file sent in igs format. It was created in SW.